09 Jun Covid-19 Pandemic: Colmers Hill Re-Opens – Our Plans
We can’t wait to re-open and see all our customers again but as we ease out of Lockdown, we want to make sure that you know we are doing everything we can to make your shopping experience with us as safe as possible, whilst keeping it relaxed and fun.
If we get the go-ahead to open from w/c 15 June, we have thought through everything we need to do for you as customers and our staff.
For the first week, whilst we ease ourselves back in and get used to the new way of doing things for the foreseeable future, we will be offering appointments only for one hour slots from Tuesday 16 June to Friday 19 June. You can book these HERE.
I should say at this point if you don’t feel ready to come to the boutique, we will be very happy to do a virtual shopping session during one of these slots with you via WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger or simply by telephone. You will just need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this.
For the first week, we will be open on Tuesday 16th-Friday 19th and taking appointments only from 9am-3.00pm, giving us time at the end of the day to handle website orders. If you would particularly like to come a bit later, please email us HERE to see what we can arrange this with you.
From Saturday 20 June, we will be offering appointments between 9am-11am (2 x one hour slots) and will then be open for a max of three people at any one time from 11am – 4.00pm. We will be closed on Sunday 21st and will release details if we decide to open again on Sundays.
Keeping you safe
With your help and following government guidelines we are planning the following:
* Hand gel by the door for your hands before you enter
* Wearing a face mask is discretionary but if you’d like us to wear one, please do ask
* Disposable gloves provided so that you can pick up items and look through the rails
* 3 people only at a time in the shop (this includes appointments)
* Maintain 2 meter distance from shop staff and other customers
* One way system in the shop
* Sneeze guard at the till
* No cash, only card payments
* Card machine cleaned after each use
* Changing rooms will be anti-bact’d between each appointment
* Disposable tight socks for trying on shoes
* Items not purchased but tried on will be put on a quarantine rail for 72 hours and steamed
* High touch points cleaned regularly throughout the day
We will be offering appointments only for the first week and then two appointments per day from 9-11am thereafter. So if you’re vulnerable this will hopefully give you a chance to have the shop to yourself and our undivided attention! You are also be welcome to bring up to two other people with you, as long as you maintain the two meter distancing rule with them (unless you live with them of course!).
Please book your session HERE
We can do a virtual session during one of these slots if you would like to find something specific or perhaps have some more details about an item(s) you have seen on our website or social media.
Customer Fitting Rooms
Our two customer fitting rooms will remain open. They will be cleaned between each use. If there are items you have tried but don’t want, we will ask you to re-hang these yourself and pop them on a separate rail where they will stay for 72 hours before being returned to stock.